Solvent and waterbased coatings for grating, Sucker rod, tubing and oil pipe industries that can be dip, spray or brush applied.
TECTYL® 901 EV M
- TECTYL® 901 EV-M is completely biodegradable. This product is formulated with esters of soybean and other materials that will easily biodegrade.
- TECTYL® 901 EV-M is a water displacing, de-emulsifiable, penetrating and lubricating biodegradable corrosion preventive compound.
- TECTYL® 901 EV-M protects ferrous and non-ferrous industrial parts during storage and covered transit.
- TECTYL® 901 EV-M is completely biodegradable.
- TECTYL® 891D, Class I is approved under Military Specifications MIL-PRF-16173E, Grade 1, for Class I, and MIL-P-116J, Type P-1.
- TECTYL® 891D, Class I is a solvent cutback, firm film, black asphaltic corrosion preventive compound.
- TECTYL® 891D, Class I provides long-term protection for metallic surfaces in indoor or outdoor exposure and during international shipments.
TECTYL® 300G HF Black 2.1
- TECTYL® 300G HF Black 2.1 is suitable for use within environments that require coatings to possess higher flash points and lower VOC standards.
- TECTYL® 300G HF Black 2.1 provides an effective barrier against corrosive environments for ferrous and non-ferrous fabrications and industrial components.
- TECTYL® 300G HF Black 2.1 the cured film is hard and flexible.
- TECTYL® 300G HF Black 2.1 is a waterborne corrosion preventive coating that possesses a volatiles organic content (VOC) of 2.1 lbs. per gallon and a flash point of >212°F (100°C).